It is considered lucky to learn to sew at a young age. Nowadays, sewing isn’t taught quite so much in schools. So we have generations growing into adulthood without knowing one end of a needle from the other.
We strongly believe that sewing can be beneficial in so many ways and we want to share our love of the craft with as many people as possible.
- It’s Good For Your Wellbeing. Creating something useful and beautiful from scratch does wonders to your self-confidence.
- Express Your Individuality.
- Sewing Can Save You Money.
- Make Unique Handmade Gifts.
- Learning To Sew Can Reduce Your Environmental Impact.